Herbal Me Hair Colors are made from ingredients that are obtained only from plants. This ensures that all the ingredients are 100% natural leaf powders, safe for hair, as well as completely natural. So, instead of using chemical dyes that can damage your hair over time, switch to Herbal Me Hair Colors which are not only completely safe for your hair, but also provide natural benefits.
First-time users of Herbal Me Henna may not be able to achieve the desired colour initially if the hair has been chemically treated or dyed earlier. In such a case, this colour will have to be applied 3-4 times or even more depending upon the condition of the hair. But, once the hair starts getting repaired and nourished, the result is long-lasting and without any side effects.
Applying Plant-Based Hair Colors is an effective and time tested way for covering greys and imparting the desired colour. Henna and herbs application is one of the best natural hair care routine that has been practised over centuries for thick & voluminous hair, way before the invention of synthetic and permanent hair dyes. Our colours are Certified Natural by Ecocert Greenlife (France) as well as certified by PETA India & Halal.
- Conditions nourishes and rejuvenates the hair and leaves it silky and shiny.
- Provides long-lasting colour and shine, without the risk of colour fading.
- Moisturizes and nourishes the scalp; controls dandruff and maintains the pH levels.
- Prevents hair fall and hair thinning and improves the hair texture.
- Fully committed to the environment, this hair colour comes in biodegradable and recyclable packaging.
- This product is internationally certified by ECOCERT Greenlife, France; Halal certified and PETA approved; vegan and cruelty-free.
- Suitable for sensitive scalps and allergic skin as it’s free from PPD, ammonia, peroxide and dyes.
WHAT IS CERTIFIED ORGANIC?
We at Herbal Me have curated our range of certified organic & natural cosmetics according to COSMOS standard by Ecocert Greenlife (France) which is a globally recognised certification body for cosmetics. The COSMOS-standard lays down stringent measures overseen by site inspections & guidelines for every aspect of the manufacturing process to ensure environment-friendly production, responsible use of natural resources, absence of petrochemical ingredients & recyclable packaging.
- Soak the contents of the colour mix in a non-metallic bowl, with hot water, to form a paste of right consistency that can easily spread on the hair.
- As the paste cools down to lukewarm, immediately apply it on pre-washed hair from roots to ends for better coverage, using gloves and application brush.
- Leave the hair for two hours and cover the head with a shower cap.
- Rinse the hair with water and towel dry. Do not use shampoo yet.
- For best results, it is recommended to cleanse the hair two days later, as it takes 48 hours to achieve the desired colour.
- It is advisable to apply Herbal Me Natural Hair Oil 2-3 hours (or night long for up to 8 hours) before cleansing the hair.
- Repeat the process 1-2 times a month as and when the need arises.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Powder, Eclipta Alba (Bhringraj) Powder, Melia Azadirachta Leaf (Neem) powder, Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Powder, Emblica Officinalis Gaertn (Amla) Powder.
100% Natural origin of total. COSMOS NATURAL certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard.
Organic & Natural products can have an allergic reaction to some people. Conduct a Patch test. Discontinue if irritation occurs. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place. Note: First-time users may not be able to achieve the desired colour initially if the hair has been chemically treated or dyed earlier. In such a case, this colour will have to be applied 3-4 times or even more depending upon the condition of the hair. But once the hair starts getting repaired and nourished by the bounties of Mother Nature, the result is long-lasting and without any side effects. For more details please read the instruction manual before use.